Blog has moved!


The Barefoot Chronicles blog has moved to Jason's main site:


Barefoot Running University.

New posts as of 2010 have moved to the new address. Please update your links and blogroll.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Barefoot Ultramarathon runner running 24 hours for hunger

Leif Rustvold, one of the few other barefoot ultrarunners here in the US, is running in the Pacific Rim One Day Run to benefit the Oregon Food Bank.  The best part- he's doing it barefoot!  Leif ran the Hundred in the Hood 100 miler last September in Vibrams... the same day I ran the Hallucination 100 in Vibrams.  He ran a marathon the next weekend while I was still hobbling up stairs.  Check out his Distance Minimally blog for more info.

1 comment:

  1. I am so totally impressed and depressed at the same time. Here I am proud of myself for running several miles (not at once) barefoot this week and here are these amazing people doing a 100.
    I might get there but whether I do or not, I will still be totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete