Blog has moved!


The Barefoot Chronicles blog has moved to Jason's main site:


Barefoot Running University.

New posts as of 2010 have moved to the new address. Please update your links and blogroll.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday, June 27th, 2009

  • The Seaway run went well! I finished in about 1:07. It wasn't a PR, but better than expected. I think that bodes well for the training for the 50 miler in August and the 100 miler in September. The Seaway is easily my favorite road race. Great crowds, great volunteers, friendly competitors, impeccable organization; if anyone in in the Muskegon, MI area in late June, it is a great race to run!
  • Update: Chip time 1:06:42 (7:09 min/mile pace), 4th in age group, 43rd overall. It isn't a PR, but better than I had hoped. Now I can get serious about the ultra training! Hello, hill repeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment