- Leave my house around 12:15 am
- Arrive at the course around 12:45
- Start running around 1:00
- If all goes according to plan, I should finish around 6:30-7:00. That will give me some time before the actual race starts... just long enough to grab a quick in-car nap, down a few calories, and grab a quick change of clothes.
- I'm hoping for a finish time under six hours in the actual race. That will probably make me one of the last finishers. :-)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Fallsburg Marathon Update- My crazy-ass idea...
Tomorrow morning I will be running the Fallsburg Marathon in Lowell, MI. I had originally planned on running the Marquette 50 miler next weekend, but had to settle for the shorter, cheaper local race. While running a 10 1/2 mile run today, I decided to try running the course before the race. That will push my weekly miles to slightly above 90. This should be my most ambitious week. This is my plan: