Blog has moved!


The Barefoot Chronicles blog has moved to Jason's main site:


Barefoot Running University.

New posts as of 2010 have moved to the new address. Please update your links and blogroll.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well, I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with current posts. I'd like to say I'm busy with work, but I'm on summer vacation. Just lazy I guess...

Anyway, I finished the Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival 10k in 42:21... good for 5th in my age group. I was generally satisfied with the finish. I would like to have broken 40 minutes, but I just felt a bit off the entire race. At least I didn't develop any blisters... a good indicator my form is finally adequate. It was my last road race before Hallucination in September.

The 100 miler training is going well. This week marks my first high mileage week (should be about 50-60). I am trying to accumulate as many trail miles as possible, many of which are night runs. My tentative plan is to run the 13 mile loop this Sunday. That should give me enough information about the terrain. I will be able to develop a race strategy (barefoot, Vibrams, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment